Sunday, December 24, 2006

I'm ruining YOUR CHRISTMAS.....??????????

Oh that's right, it's that time of year again where I am destroying people's holidays because they actually have to think about their case over the holidays. Well I guess you should have thought of that before you filed in the first place..

That doesn't quite compare to the other caller I have had the pleasure of talking to. Not only am I ruining her Christmas but I am personally trying to ruin her pregnancy as well. I wonder if I should tell her that we are expecting our first in June.... See what she has to say about that?

Where do these selfish pricks get off dumping their crap on me?!?! Isn't it bad enough that I have to read their sob story letters and put up with their rediculous questions? Why must I also bear the brunt of their displeasure at the system?

Suck it the hell up and move on with your lives! I have every intention of having a perfectly lovely Christmas with family and friends. Perhaps when people call back next week (and I know that they will) I will go into detail about how wonderful my Christmas was because I was thinking about them having to slave away and actually take some responsibility for their appeals!

Merry Christmas Dick... we're just down the road a little further into the heart of Lambton County... You two Cap thug.. you know all our love goes out to Watford and Georgetown this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just tell them you got hit by a car on the way to work but you are still there, talking to them from a wheelchair. :) - Jer